The implementation of new digital technologies in the industry creates unique social interactions and techniques between virtual and physical elements, creating changes at a technical, human, and organizational level.
The study of the existent technological solutions for the Operator 4.0 and market adherence calls for a structured approach that aims to set a reliable and replicable method for technology assessment within a given market segment: a Technology-Product-Market (TPM) model.
- Study of three types of Operator 4.0 (Healthy Operator, Smarter Operator and Virtual Operator) within two industries (Textile and Automotive).
- Determine the existent technological solutions that support the Operator 4.0.
- Determine the existence of a reference model or independent models to support the construction of Operator 4.0 solutions for industry.
- Assess technologic solutions that supports these models.
- Classify existent technologic solutions according to the proposed model.
Author: Júlio Girão
Type: MSc thesis
Partner: FEUP – Faculdade de Engenharia da Universidade do Porto